It operates worldwide and performs more than 30,000 hours of study and engineering anually, in the following areas :
- Metallic frames, pressure vessels, steel tanks, sheet metal works and industrial mechanics
– Piping and general installation
– Electricity and Instrumentation
As required, DELTA TECHNIQUES services could include the overall project, from the definition of your needs to monitoring the compliance of its realisation.
DELTA TECHNIQUES was founded by Maurice FAURE, Alexandre LECLUSE and John NARBO to meet the needs from the industrials of theRhône delta, for a reactive team of study & design experts. By bringing together especially curious and open-minded engineers, the design office has radpidly multiplied missions and was entrusted new projects, far beyond its geographical area.
DELTA TECHNIQUES’s strength lies in its human ressources : it is strong of ENSAM, ITTII, POLYTECH and ENSIC graduated engineers, and technicians in mechanical & production engineering and automation. These multidisciplinary skills combined with a human structure promoting cross-disciplinary exchanges allow DELTA TECHNIQUES to propose optimal technical solutions.
Aware that the quality of the customer relationship is essential to the success of a project, a technical advisor is dedicated to every project for the whole project duration ; it is usually the project manager engineer.
In 2015 DELTA TECHNIQUES forms a new partnership with a Dubai consultancy company : Forst International FZ LLC.
This partnership is called DELTA FORST International FZ LLC. Its diversifies DELTA TECHNIQUES core business into the Offshore, Topside and Subsea sectors.
MASE certified, DELTA TECHNIQUES is committed to continuously improving Quality and Safety through every day activities.
All the employees are also committed to work while preventing and identifying risks to preserve the physical integrity, safety and health of People and the Environment.
300m² secured building office
Redundant and encrypted data backup system – ISO 27001 certification
– Point cloud by laser scan
– Laser rangefinder
– Worldwide intervention
– Presence on site when required
– Autocad suite
▌Piping and pressurized equipments
– AutoPIPE Vessel (Calculation of equipment under pressure and heat exchangers)
– Caesar II (Calculation pipe flexibility)
– MécafluxPro and ThermExcel (Pressure loss calculation and hydraulic fluids network dimensioning)
– Robot Structural Analysis (Finite element analysis)
– Caneco BT full 5.3 and Caneco Implantation (Low voltage power calculation)
– PipingCAD (3D piping design)
– IsoCAD (Isometric)
– Prosteel 3D (Structural design in 3D and bar bars tracing)
– Advance Steel (Structural design and sheet metal parts in 3D)
– Inventor LT (Mechanical design)
– Autodesk Design Building Suite (3D design)
– Scene 3D (Point cloud processing)
To join us, please fill the form below.
You can also reach us,
- by phone : +33 4 90 91 51 69
- by fax : +33 4 90 93 58 25